Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi Mom
Your the bestest Mom in the whole wide world because...
You help me with my french home work
You make me great lunches and dinners
You fix my scrapes and injuries
You put the humidifier in my room when I am sick
You cheer me on at KM club and at my soccer games
You give me allowance
You arrange play dates for me with my friends
You encourage me
You care a lot about me
You give me hugs and kisses
But most of all and because of all these things I am sure of your great love for me!!!
And I want you to know that I LOVE YOU TO!!!
Thanks for being such a great mom
love Joshua

After church I found this email in my message box. Seems Mark helped Josh send the message from his Blackberry in the car while they were waiting for Lucy and I. Smile.