Mark booked us in for a weekend at the Harrison Hot Springs Resort - which was wonderful! We enjoyed several dips in the Hot Springs - Friday night was gorgeous sitting in the springs under the clear, starry night.
The ride really was very rewarding, and we saw a few cottages/homes for sale along Harrison Lake, which made us reconsider our suburban lifestyle.
I really love this resort - it's only 1.5 hours from home, and the rooms, the pools, the dining were all excellent. Dining in the Copper Room, with the Jones Boys playing a WIDE variety of music is truly enjoyable! We came home refreshed and relaxed.
I really love this resort - it's only 1.5 hours from home, and the rooms, the pools, the dining were all excellent. Dining in the Copper Room, with the Jones Boys playing a WIDE variety of music is truly enjoyable! We came home refreshed and relaxed.
2 comments:
Oh wow! I have never been to Harrison, but this has convinced me it must be high on my 'to do' list!
You two looked relaxed in these pictures! What beautiful people! Where is the photo of you two together, you know, as you were there celebrating your anniversary!?!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I honestly kept forgetting the camera - and wearing heels, I wasn't going to dash back to the room to get it for a photo of our dinner!
Post a Comment