Last Tuesday, Lucy and I put on our party dresses, and went to the annual "Extravaganza" that my friend Ingrid organizes at our church. 300+ women attend, to visit, enjoy dessert and coffee, good music, fun games and listen to a good speaker. This year, Erin Moore, wife of the new mayor of Port Coquitlam, spoke. It was great to hear a few of her "faith stories".
I enjoyed the time catching up with women that I don't get to see enough of. I was blessed to sit with my daughter (can you guess which one is her in the pics?), my friends Anne & Steph, my mom, and 2 of her friends.
The boys at home, not to be outdone, planned "Managanza night". This consisted of them going to the driving range, stopping at McD's for ice cream, then purchasing hockey cards. I wonder who had more fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment