I decided we're not putting up a tree this year... much to my husband's chagrin. But he never decorates it, waters it or undecorates it. Nope, I'm passing this year.
I did however "decorate". Lucy and I gathered ornaments and put them in glass vases around the living & dining rooms. We decorated the mantel with greenery, stockings and more ornaments. The hearth displays our growing collection of Christmas books (my, how I do love books!) And then Lucy placed some ornaments on the decorative branches in the corner of the living room. I could not capture the look effectively, but I do like the simplicity of it!
One of the best Christmas-y things I did was go to the spa with my mom last Friday. I got a pedicure, which was fantastic! I like looking at my pretty (albeit, crooked) toes, wearing "Suzy loves Sydney". Painted toes make me smile! What is your favourite part about the weeks leading up to Christmas?
No comments:
Post a Comment