Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Michael W. Smith Christmas Concert


Something I have wanted to do for a long time is go to a Michael W. Smith Christmas concert - and last Saturday I finally had my night! Mark and I and Nancy, Brian, Lou-Anne, Karl and Sarah made the trip to Overlake Christian Centre in Redmond for the concert.

It was fabulous!




Well, except for the 4 guys behind us who talked throughout the concert, and sang along with the wrong words ("Glori-ous, oh, oh, glori-ous..." - it's GloriA!)


Otherwise, it was fantastic! A 65 piece orchestra performed along with MWS, and he had Melinda Dolittle and George Huff from American Idol with him as well.



Mark and I decided that if he comes to the Northwest again next year, we're definitely bringing the kids!
Check out: http://www.michaelwsmith.com/ to hear his newest album - it's wonderful!

2 comments:

Cherith said...

Oh ... look at my family (and another lovely couple) all together at the concert. Wish I could have popped over, too.

lewis fam said...

What a wonderful event! And good for you for going sans kids!

You are a beauty, Miss Erin!!!