Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween - October 31/08


I can't believe how long it has taken me to post these pics... Anakin Skywalker and Cinderella were the costumes of choice this year. They were both really excited about dressing up. Well Lucy was.... Josh got all weird at lunch time at school, and had to be really persuaded to put his costume on. I can remember being that stubborn when I was in grade two, as does my grade two teacher, who is now the principal of my children's school!




As I was helping in Lulu's kindergarten class this year, I dressed up as her fairy godmother... I love my mom's 40 year old peignoir sets; they've been a favourite in the dress-up box since my sister and I were kids!
The kids sang French Halloween songs with their classes, had a costume parade through the school, and healthy choices of food for their class parties.



Unfortunately I was struck later by extreme dizziness, (some weird virus floating around) but Papa came to the rescue and carved the pumpkins with Josh and Lulu before trick or treating with Daddy.



No comments: