Tuesday, November 11, 2008

An evening with friends

The day after Halloween, we went to our friends' home to celebrate Andrew's 6th birthday. Lucy and Andrew are very good friends, and as their big brothers are "best buddies", Andrew and Lucy share their own special friendship. Cheryl says that Lucy is the only girl that Andrew will play with. From a young age, these two have been plotting ways to trade James from Andrew's family to ours so that Lucy can move in with Andrew's family. "Can I take my bed when I move there?" Lucy used to ask. Uh, no.


It is always very relaxing to spend time with Cheryl and Richard. This is one of the friendships that I describe as "refreshing" - I feel better after having spent time with them. Mark, as seen above, also finds it easy to relax with Richard!
The kids and dads enjoyed setting up Andrew's birthday presents (games and lego) and watching a bit of SpongeBob together.


No comments: