Thursday, March 6, 2008

Birthday Weekend

Okay... I don't have any pictures, but picture yourself in a dark, quiet room with soft, soothing music and relaxing aromatherapy. You've already sat in a Eucalyptus Steam room with two girlfriends, sipped a signature tea by the fire as you gazed over the Vancouver Harbour from the North shore.
You have just had your whole body exfoliated, and then painted with lavender goop. You are now wrapped up (plastic, linen sheet and a warm duvet) having the most divine facial. Soon, you will shower the goop off, and have a lavender lotion rubbed all over your body. Bliss? Ahhh, yes!

I went for my annual spa treatment with Kristy and Jenn at Spa Utopia in North Vancouver. It's our favourite spa (yes, we've been to enough to have formed strong opinions), and we go each year between January 2 (Jenn's birthday) and March 1 (mine). Kristy's birthday is in the middle. Our husbands golf together - we spa together!

This year, after our pampering, we went to the village at Park Royal for lunch. It's such a fun shopping village - even the Home Depot is cute!

I definitely felt spoiled with the meals, cards and gifts sent my way! I am very blessed!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Happy Belated birthday Erin! Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL time!