I have been chastised by my dear friend Darcey for not writing here for 2 months... I have been writing - Just not here!
I promise to do better though...
What's been taking up all my time?
Wisdom and Wonder - the curriculum project I've been heading up. We just launched the first part of the 3 year, birth-13 years Sunday school lessons.
We're working on writing years 2 & 3, writing a youth component, adding multi-media & art, writing a family devotional AND possibly translating this baby into French and Spanish.
I had the great privilege of travelling to Quebec City (my FAVOURITE city!) earlier this month to speak to participants at the Canadian Foursquare Church Convention about Wisdom & Wonder. This project is truly an act of worship... and I can't wait to see where God will use it.
To check it out, go to www.foursquare.ca - it's on the main page!
2 comments:
Can't wait to check out the website and get a little more into the details. I really like the organizing concepts...wisdom and wonder!! Two great pursuits for our lifetimes. I'm SO proud of you, Erin!
I'm not really one to talk at present... But I'm working on it. Nice to see all of your updates :)
Post a Comment