I love summer... I love spontaneous moments when we just pick up and do something that wasn't necessarily scheduled, but it turns into a lovely way to spend the day.

My friend Staci and I (no pics of mommies here), decided the night before

to meet up at a spray park. The next morning however, she invited us to her place instead. After frustrating traffic, and a child discipline issue, we finally arrived for lunch, and a lovely afternoon in the backyard. The lovely time in the backyard had to wait until a crazy windstorm passed through.
(So glad I swept out the carport before the wind! Argh!)
Josh, Lucy, Sadie & Taylor had fun jumping in and out of the pool, then lounging in the sunshine on their towels, requesting many snacks...
Lil' Lucas tried to keep up and did get his hands wet in the pool. He spent much of our visit in my arms and on my lap... Other people's babies are divine!
No comments:
Post a Comment