Monday, July 7, 2008

Last week of June

The last week of June was busy - the end of the school year (we went until June 27), and the end of my 4 year job at church as Children's Ministry Administrator.
Ending my work at the church was a tough decision, but mentally I'm very tired of juggling ministry, teaching and parenting/home life. It's time to take a break. Here are Josh and Lucy hanging out at the church office with Miss Chelsey when I handed all my stuff and keys in.

With the end of things come celebrations.... on the last Friday of June we celebrated our buddy Jeff's birthday. It was a very fun evening to relax with friends. Earlier in the week the kids and I had gone to my teaching partner L.B.'s house for our teaching team's dinner. We all brought our kids and had a fun evening - playing soccer, Wii, and pirates.


Bring on summer!

No comments: