

We had a good night of pumpkin carving... we do have the cutest pumpkin patch not far from our house that we had visited. Lucy carved her little pumpkin, and Josh had a happy face on his. The next day our plans for costumes got turned upside down. Joshua was supposed to be Superman, but decided, at school, to ditch the man of red and blue, and just wear the cape. He brought along vampire teeth from a birthday party and wore a spider ring his teacher gave him. I was not pleased. Then Lucy, who was supposed to wear her beautiful princess dress, decided she MUST be a bride! Out of the dress-up box came Nana's neglige set (from 1968!), a little veil, and flowers from a vase in the living room. I liked it better when I chose the cute, furry Lion costumes....
No comments:
Post a Comment