Our Lucy was honoured and excited to be Elisabeth's flowergirl... she felt like a princess! She also got to share a few special moments with the bride... like this one during the photo shoot.
I know my kids are still young, but being a part of these weddings these past few weeks really makes me think about Josh and Lucy's future weddings some day. I pray that they will make good choices in selecting their spouses. I remember being at my friends Tyler and Clare's wedding, and Tyler's parents standing up and explaining how they had been praying for Clare from the time Tyler was a baby. Even though they didn't know her, they trusted that God did, and asked Him to protect her and prepare her. I'd like to pray the same for my children.

2 comments:
How wonderful to share 'up close' in these weddings of your friends. And I'm so happy you and Mark continue to deepen your love and partnership.
That pic of Lucy with Elisabeth is just SO precious!
hello erin,
I keep checking the blog for an update. you must be keeping busy with life and Christmas fastly approaching!
Thinking of you ;0)
Post a Comment