It is snowing today - the first of December. It looks beautiful outside... although I haven't ventured out yet.
Mark was doing some work finishing the basement bathroom today and needed to head to the store. While there, he decided to buy a new shovel and some salt... and the clerk was staring at him in disbelief as he stood there in his shorts and sandals (his painting clothes)!
The kids and opted to do some Christmas baking... a new recipe "Chocolate marshmallow cookies". Pretty yummy! I love days like this!
1 comment:
yummy! We've been doing some baking too! Unfortunately, I can't keep out of the sugar cookies that are in the freezer! They aren't iced yet, but still. Today, we'll make more, as I had to confess to Justin and Ashleigh my lack of self-control! I think I'll wrap them in 6 zip lock bags or something, to make it more difficult to sneak some!
Happy Baking!
Post a Comment