Monday, June 8, 2009

Wisdom and Wonder Launch Party

If you've noticed that I haven't posted here in the past month, it's because I was busy preparing for last night.
Last night was a great night of celebration: we officially "Launched" our new curriculum that we're writing. I've been leading a team of people to write a new, 3 year curriculum for birth - 13 years for our church and Foursquare Canada. Ingrid, our children's pastor and resident cheerleader, planned a launch party that was a great success! I don't have many pictures - although there were many cameras...
It was exciting to have so many from our church come out to be introduced to this project that is near and dear to my heart - and still a work in progress!
We will begin teaching it in September, and are still working on years 2 and 3.
(I'm pictured here with my dear friend Lori, an amazing woman.)



1 comment:

lewis fam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You have been working so diligently on this curriculum...I can't believe the time has already come to put it in place! YIPPEEEE!!!