Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When good kids go bad...

Lucy is typically a delightful child, fairly agreeable and nice to spend time with. However, there are moments (really Grandma!) when things don't go her way, and she gets sent to her room.

On one recent day, Lucy was sent to her room as a consequence for talking back and defiance. I went in to check on her five minutes later (typically 1 min/year of age) when I found a typhoon had struck her room. Lucy was nowhere to be seen.... so I opened the closet door to find her hiding behind Daddy's slacks. I took pictures as evidence of her temper tantrum.

A short while later, after she cleaned her room, our delightful daughter returned.
She looks so innocent, non?

1 comment:

Cherith said...

BUSTED! I'm so glad that digital photos and blogs weren't available when I was younger. I can maintain that I was perfect ... and you can't prove that I'm lying! :)