Thursday, June 19, 2008

Life with Millie Twinkletoes

Millie is now 6 months old, and she is becoming a delight to have around. Her accidents on the floor are becoming fewer and far between - which leads to Mark and I enjoying her more!


I especially love how Josh has bonded with her. The first thing he does when he wakes up is run to Millie, pick her up, and let her lick his face. You can even see that he is still in his jammies in the outdoor pic.


Mark likes to have Millie in the car with him, especially on his lap while he drives. He thinks it hilarious when dogs stick their heads out the windows while driving - and so Millie stands on his lap and looks out the side window.
Lucy likes to run around the backyard with Millie, and "cuddle" her on the floor (though it's sometimes more of a tackle!).

1 comment:

lewis fam said...

What a fun blog to read! I especially enjoyed reading how much Josh loves his puppy...with the pj photo to prove it! Yeay for pets!!!