

I had a very nice birthday yesterday. Joshua and Lucy showered me with gifts, mainly their favourite things, wrapped in tissue paper, and stuffed into gift bags (I have many, many bags in the closet). Lucy gave me her favourite crown, a little pony and a Minnie Mouse bracelet. She makes me smile!
I had to take a picture of the card Josh made. It has 7 red hearts and a sand dollar glued on the front. Inside, Joshua cut out a heart, and drew 2 more with "I love you" written inside. It is beautiful. Later he went down to Daddy's workbench, and glued 2 pieces of balsa wood together. Across the front he wrote, "Love Jesus Always", and asked me to keep it on the night table beside our bed. I am so touched by the tender love of my kids!
And Mark? He brought home Indian food and gave me a beautiful pale blue handbag. What a good man!
2 comments:
happy birthday erin!
I didnt' know it was your bday! I probably talked to you on that day....Happy Birthday!!!!!
Post a Comment