Friday, February 16, 2007

The "Royal" Family


I've been told to include pictures of Mark and I on the blog too. We're not as cute as Josh & Lucy.
Lucy got a new crown last weekend for the Royal Birthday Ball she went to, and she made the crown that Josh is wearing. He picked off the jewels to put in his treasure box!
Today some of my co-workers came over for lunch, and my friend Katherine brought me my very own crown, naming me "Carnaval Queen" (we spent the morning planning a Quebec-style Carnaval and French lessons for our school).
When Lucy saw my new crown, she insisted I wear it, and said "Now, aren't you Beautiful!" Lucy delights in dressing up as a princess herself. Then she and Josh got their crowns for this very special portrait. Lucy was quite concerned that Daddy didn't have a crown too.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks like fun Erin! We too were dressed like royalty, last week. I'll have to post the pictures soon on our blog.
Take care!

Esther said...

Oh, yes, this is just right. Daddy will get his turn someday, I'm sure.