Mark and I enjoyed spending time with Josh and Lucy in their classrooms.
Lucy had us sit down at her spot at the kindergarten table, and showed us her favourite work. She also showed us how to answer the "Question du jour", read us all les mots qui commencent avec L that she's learned and even took us to the gym to do 10 different activities. We are very proud of how enthusiastic she is to learn!
Joshua's class is just across the hall, and we sat at his desk to go through his portfolio. He impressed us with how neat and organized he is! His teacher calls him "The Mathematician" as Math is his very favourite subject. Well, Math is one of his favourite subjects, just after recess when he can play soccer or basketball outside!

I especially enjoyed Joshua's "self-portrait" as a square guy... they were learning about Picasso, and how he liked to use simple shapes. I also learned that some of the girls in his class think he looks like Archie from comic books.TN.jpg)
TN.jpg)
What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment